If you’re like Chef Adam, you’re pretty excited to see fresh produce hitting the farmer’s market. Chef’s capitalizing on those new flavors with our new summer menu. Chef’s commitment to creating delicious meals using the freshest foods available really shine in a few of our favorite dishes.
A few highlights:
- Rotating melon salad featuring heirloom melon – whatever is freshest at the time!, burrata, speck water cress, pumpernickel, and a honey vinaigrette
- T-bone lamb chops served with bulgarian feta, chickpeas, zucchini fritter, cucumber, tomato, oregano, and greek yogurt
- Asian inspired salmon with ginger, sushi rice, lemon grass, carrot puree, wakame, gai lan, and miso glaze
- Brown rice chop salad with mung bean, edamame, scallion, carrot, radish, nappa cabbage, and a sesame-mustard vinaigrette
- And, last but certainly not least, Jack Fruit Tamales with black beans, callaloo, tostones, pico de gallo, tomatillo, and miel de cacoa.
We’re pretty proud that our jack fruit tamales were crowned people’s choice at the recent Taste of Ann Arbor!
Stop in to taste the best the season has to offer!Tags: ann arbor, date night, delicious, dinner, fine dining, fine food, food, foodie, fresh, girls night out, meat, menu, produce, seasonal, wine, wine bar